How To Blog: A Beginner's Blog

How To Blog: A Beginner's Blog Publishing Guide


How to blog is something that a lot of us old hands take for granted, but for the beginner starting a blog can seem like a daunting tangle of questions and issues to be resolved. In this guide, I have gathered all of the essential resources you'll need to start a blog. Here's how:


Photo credit: Konstantinos Kottinis
Gathering a number of resources from both MasterNewMedia and other useful websites, I have tried to answer here the common questions about starting a blog that most new bloggers have.
While it would be impossible to cover everything, you should find here all of the basics, and more, on how to create a blog that is properly niche-targeted and that can be read by someone other than your best friends.
In short, a simple primer on "how to blog", that will take you from choosing your subject and blog platform, through to making your blog text stand out and grab the attention of your readers.
I answer the following questions:
  • What is a blog?
  • Why should I create a blog?
  • Which online blogging platform should I use?
  • Can I publish from a desktop application?
  • What should I write about?
  • How can I make my blog content stand out?
  • Where can I find free or cheap images to use in my blog?
  • Where can I find more online blogging resources
So dip in, take what you need, and get yourself on the road to being an independent online publisher and starting a blog.
There's never been a better time to get started.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Mikee Rabino:

Mikee Rabino is a 21 yrs old filipino blogger, the founder and editor of Top Blogger. Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter and Facebook. and be the 1st to post to his blog, Topblogger