Learning Seo Can Make You 100K This Year

Open Your Ears
One thing I have done since the first time I discovered that its possible to make money online, is to educate myself on the whole concept of marketing. Ironically the marketing that has taken me to the next level has been the passion I have for seo. I don’t consider myself an expert in seo, I’m just a guy who have been around Google for over 10 years now and know how things work.
I say the only experts in seo are the ones who work for Google when it comes to the department that handle all the search criteria. These are the people who are experts because they know what all it takes to achieve higher rankings without having  to quest. You see I’m not guessing when it comes to seo because I have ranked thousands of keywords, but it just that I don’t know everything because I’m not the person who work for them so I ‘m just going to teach the things that I know that works.
So once you sit down and get the right seo training, then you will be able to not only make money for yourself but also be able to gain thousands or even millions by using that talent to help others..

Setup a Biz 
So I started the Coleman Marketing Group LLC because I wanted a business where I can help other people rank when it comes to seo. My job is to go out and find individuals, small businesses or organization and help them dominate their market by helping them rank for targeted keywords.
I’m able to do this because I made a commitment to learn seo to help myself and plus help businesses grow to the massive. The question comes down to how can you do something like this and start making a easy 10k to 15k a month by implementing the same things I’m about to teach you.
Now you will want to offer seo consulting and seo services if you want to be able to make money with those who want to learn and those who just need someone to do the work. So the next thing you need to come up with is the price you want to charge for your services.
If you want to get to that 100k then you will need to get to work quickly by setting up your goals. One thing you will need to do is maybe charge about $1200 for seo services and maybe $300 to $500 for seo consulting. These are some great competitive prices if you want to compete in the seo market.

Finding Clients
You can’t make any money without having clients, so here is a couple of things you can do to get people to buy into your services. First you can put on free workshops at the local library like what I do, and visit local businesses and had out a flyer explaining that you will be having a free 1hrmarketing workshop.
Here is when your able to educate them on the power of seo and the reason why they should entertain implementing it on their site. Next you can call up every real estate business in town and let them know you perform seo and see if they will be interested in seo help.
Look..these are just the tip of the iceberg of things you can do to bring in clients, but to break things down you will need to get clients to sign on. Your will need to get 50 different businesses to come to your free workshop every month and be able to turn at least 10 of them into clients.
Now if all ten 10 clients come on as wanting seo services..then you can be averaging around $10,000 a month with ease. So if you multiply that by 12 months out of the years, then you set yourself up as having a very profitable businesses. Now remember this is not a fact..this is just a simple strategy you can use if you want to learn how to make more money.


Original Article: http://www.bloggingtips.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Mikee Rabino:

Mikee Rabino is a 21 yrs old filipino blogger, the founder and editor of Top Blogger. Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter and Facebook. and be the 1st to post to his blog, Topblogger