My Blog report as i started last 2 week in blogging

dated july 20, 2011
dated july 15, 2011
poorly the beginning of my blog, but I make way to identify my blog, social networking is  one of the best key to exposed my blog,commenting all blogger pages, joining the top blogs, and link exchange with bloggers,i also using encode script to make my blog easy find by a search engine. new blog is most stressful in the beginning , but i working it hard, and finally within just a 2 weeks from making this blog i have see the change and now my alexa rank working great. i hope in this 3 months i gain the 500k ranks or less than that, you can also be one of us by link exchange with us you can click on the top "submit your blog" and it automatically accept your link but take note you must also add my link as i link you also. thanks 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Mikee Rabino:

Mikee Rabino is a 21 yrs old filipino blogger, the founder and editor of Top Blogger. Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter and Facebook. and be the 1st to post to his blog, Topblogger